We can’t help it- pizza is just so delicious!
While we’re experimenting with new and exciting recipe ideas, we can’t help but throw together an easy pizza dish when we’re running low on time. White pizza is one of my absolute favorites, so this is my variation.
1 bag refrigerated pizza dough
5 slices provolone cheese
2 oz fresh mozzarella, cut into thin pieces
1 large tomato, chopped
1 cup fresh arugula
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp oregano
½ tsp rosemary
Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Stretch out pizza dough until thin and place on baking sheet or pizza stone
- Layer arugula on top of dough and evenly distribute provolone and mozzarella slices over it
- Sprinkle garlic, rosemary, oregano, salt and pepper over cheese layer, and top with chopped tomato
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and dough is crisp