Anyone sick of butternut squash yet? We’re clearly not!
I was especially proud of this meal because I actually dehydarted fresh organic cranberries myself because I can’t find them anywhere without them containing a ton of added sugar. They make for a good snack and will be useful for plenty of Thanksgiving dishes.
1 lb brown rice pasta shells, cooked
5 cups chopped butternut squash (small pieces)
1 cup shredded parsnip
3/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup dried cranberries
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Arrange squash and parsnips on a baking shit. Drizzle olive oil over them evenly, then sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 35-40 minutes, turning half way through
- Remove from oven, toss with pasta, cranberries and parsley
- Wait until it’s cooled then top with cheese and serve